Government infrastructure development plans are largely derived from national policy and economic needs. Many project ideas are not feasible from either a technical or funding perspective, which is why governments screen projects and focus on developing those that appear to be viable. This is where we step in. We work with governments to enhance the pipeline of bankable projects, matching developers with screened projects to arrive at full implementation. Our services to clients include:
• Support securing pre-feasibility studies, engineering studies, design studies, and environmental and social impact studies.
• Assistance obtaining licenses and permits.
• Negotiating project agreements.
• Obtaining debt and equity financing.
• Acquiring necessary guarantees.